Diabetes Care Club will verify your eligibility and benefits prior to sending your first shipment of diabetic testing supplies to your door. Payment options and costs will vary according to the type or types of health insurance coverage that you have.
Rest assured, our experience and expertise help us provide you with low prices and convenient free home delivery with every order.
Here are the most common health insurance options:
Medicare covers a blood glucose testing meter, test strips, diabetic lancets, diabetic lancet devices, batteries and control solution for diabetic patients - and typically pays 80% of the cost. Co-pays and deductibles apply. If you have secondary insurnace, it may cover the remaining 20%. Any out-of-pocket cost you may incur will depend on your insurance coverage and the state in which you live.
Medicaid, jointly funded by the state and federal governments, is administered by each state. For that reason, coverage and qualifications for diabetes testing supplies are determined by the state in which you live.
Click here to find out if you qualify for a Diabetes Care Club membership and one of our Patient Care Representatives will call you back promptly. Or call us directly, toll-free, at 1-800-840-7711. During our initial conversation, we will obtain additional information to help us determine your precise benefits.
Are you taking advantage of what Medicaid will pay for your diabetes testing supplies? Call us today to find out - toll-free at 1-800-840-7711.
Please have your insurance cards handy when we talk, since we will need the following:
- Your primary health insurance coverage:
- Your secondary health insurance coverage:
We will contact your health insurance carrier(s) or HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) to determine what portion of your diabetes testing supplies is covered and how Diabetes Care Club can best meet your needs. In most cases, we're able to supply all diabetes testing supplies you need.
All patient balances are due and payable when a statement is received. You may pay your bill online, by phone or by mail.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Money Orders and personal checks.
To Pay Online:
To Pay By Mail:
Send your payment to:
Diabetes Care Club
P.O. Box 671335
Dallas, TX 75267-1335
Note: When sending a payment by mail, include the statement stub with your credit card information, and indicate the account number on your check. Please do not mail cash.
To Pay by Phone:
Call Toll Free 1-800-586-1188
Monday-Friday: 7am to 8pm CST
Saturday: 8am to 5pm CST
Still have questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions Section or contact our Patient Care Representatives can provide you with financial consulting in regards to your supplies and to help you along the way, including answers on Private Insurance Plans, Medicare, and Medicaid.